Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 medium green peppers
- 2 T butter
- 4 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 small green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 c chopped Ham
- 1 can tomato puree
- salt and pepper
- 4 c fine bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Cut a thin slice from steam end of each pepper.
- Remove seeds and wash.
- Dro peppers into boiling, salted water and parboil 5 minutes. Drain thorouhgly.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onions, garlic and chopped pepper and saute until limp.
- Add tomato puree, Ham, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in bread crumbs and eggs.
- Stuff mixture into pepper shells. Sprinkle tops with cracker crumbs.
- Bake in oven of 350 for about 25 minutes. or until stuffing is firm and delicately browned on top.