- 2 cooked crabs
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 glass of soft bread crumbled in some milk
- thyme, bay leaf, parsley, salt, chilli (optional)
- A few drops of lime
- A little olive oil
- Open the crabs, remove the inside and collect the meat caught in the cartilage.
- In the olive oil, brown the minced Onion, crab, herbs and the soaked bread. Then, add the salt and the lime.
- Stir over a low heat so as to dry up the mixture, which needs to be quite compact.
- Pour the mixture in the crabs’ shells and sprinkle the breadcrumbs.
- Brown for a while in the oven.