Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Milligan Estate in Crandall, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds small zucchini
- 1½ cups fresh bread crumbs
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, reserve ¼ cup for topping
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Scrub zucchini well then cut off ends but do not pare.
- Cook covered whole with 1 teaspoon salt in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove zucchini from shells with spoon.
- Chop into small pieces then combine with remaining ingredients except butter and ¼ cup cheese.
- Pile mixture lightly into zucchini shells and dot with margarine.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over top and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.