Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Purée spinach in food processor or blender.
- Add to rice and stir. Add salt and pepper to mixture; stir and set aside.
- Core tomatoes. Slice tops of tomatoes and reserve. Scoop out pulp of tomatoes and discard.
- Spoon rice mixture into tomatoes; replace tops.
- Place tomatoes in shallow baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes.