- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Cut a large hole on the top of squash.
- Remove seeds and fiber, cleaning thoroughly inside.
- Place cut side down in a ceramic casserole pan with a small amount of water in bottom.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until squash is tender and can be pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the corn starch in a cup half filled with tomato purée.
- Heat the margarine in a large saucepan, combine the grated onion, beef bouillon.
- Fry the onion and add the tomato puree, previously dissolved cornstarch and thaw shrimps.
- Bring the mixture to boil and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Take the saucepan out of the heat, stir in the table cream, and set aside.
- Carefully remove the baked squash from the oven turn the squash hole up and remove any excess o water remaining in the casserole.
- Fill in the hole with half of the cream cheese, fill in the shrimps and place the remaining cheese on the top.