Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1½ cups cooked brown or white rice
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 whole pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), butterflied and flattened for stuffing
Honey mustard glaze Edit
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 to 1½ teaspoons ground paprika
- Cook celery and onion in butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until onion is transparent.
- Stir in rice, apple, walnuts, salt, pepper and sage; remove from heat.
- Fill tenderloin with rice mixture; roll and tie with string at 1-inch intervals.
- Place tenderloin in shallow roasting pan. Brush with glaze.
- Roast at 375 °F for 25 to 30 minutes or until internal meat temperature registers 160 °F.
- Brush with remaining glaze after 15 minutes. Slice before serving.