Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- ½ lb pork sausage
- ½ cup green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- ½ cup butter crackers, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely minced
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp crushed oregano
- ⅛ tsp seasoned pepper
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Place caps, rounded side down, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Chop stems.
- Sauté pork in skillet until cooked through.
- Reserve sausage drippings and cook stems and rest of veggies until tender, not brown.
- Add crumbs, cheese, parsley, seasoned salt, oregano and pepper.
- Mix well, stir in pork and broth.
- Spoon stuffing into mushroom caps, rounding until all is used.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Can be refrigerated until baked.