This recipe is for 6 servings.
- 800 g large fresh mushrooms
- 300 g chopped spinach
- 100 g chopped onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 10 g butter
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g chopped pimento
- 20 g chopped basil
- 10 g chopped oregano
- Remove stems from mushroom, set top aside.
- Chop enough mushroom stems.
- Cook chopped mushroom stems, onion, and garlic with butter till onion is tender but not browned.
- Add spinach.
- Cook over low heat till most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, pimento, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper into spinach mixture.
- Pour mixture into mushroom tops.
- Arrange stuffed mushroom in baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or till mushrooms are tender.