Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 6 servings.
- 800 g large fresh mushrooms
- 300 g chopped spinach
- 100 g chopped onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 10 g butter
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g chopped pimento
- 20 g chopped basil
- 10 g chopped oregano
- Remove stems from mushroom, set top aside.
- Chop enough mushroom stems.
- Cook chopped mushroom stems, onion, and garlic with butter till onion is tender but not browned.
- Add spinach.
- Cook over low heat till most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, pimento, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper into spinach mixture.
- Pour mixture into mushroom tops.
- Arrange stuffed mushroom in baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or till mushrooms are tender.