- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- ½ lb mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Tony's creole seasoning
- Into a bowl, mix all the following ingredients together.
- Mince, onion soup mix, herbs and spices, Tony's, garlic, beaten egg.
- Mix well.
- Take about an 8th of the mixture and squash flat in your hand.
- Now place a chunk of mozzarella in the centre and bring the mince around it.
- Make into a ball.
- Continue till the mixture is finished.
- Now coat the balls with flour.
- Fry or bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.