- Scrub marrows well.
- Hollow from one end with apple corer or small spoon.
- Mix rice, meat, seasonings and half of the chopped tomato.
- Stuff squash three-quarters full.
- Lay several meat bones on bottom of pressure cooker and cover with the remaining chopped tomato. Arrange stuffed marrows in layers over bones.
- Add tomato juice, water and 1½ teaspoons of salt.
- Cook under pressure 20 minutes.
- Open cooker and simmer to reduce sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.