Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 4 ounces jumbo macaroni shells
- 1 1/2 pounds tofu, mashed, or 1 pound tofu, mashed, and 1/2 pound mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Mix together tofu, parsley, Onion powder, salt, garlic powder and basil. Spread 2 cups tomato sauce on the bottom of a 9-inch square pan. Spoon the tofu mixture into the cooked shells, about 1/3 cup per shell, and arrange in the pan. Add 1/2 cup water to the remaining sauce, then pour strips of sauce over the top of the shells. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake at 350 degrees F until the tomato sauce is bubbly, about 25 minutes.