Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 to 5 dozen medium hot peppers
- 2 lbs sausage (sweet, hot or mixture)
- ¾ cup bread crumbs (unseasoned)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pkg McCormick's meat loaf mix
- add salt, oregano, garlic and Italian spices to taste
- Wash and remove seeds from peppers.
- Stuff peppers and lay in baking pan.
- Pour about ¼ inch vegetable oil over peppers.
- Lay in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Turn pepper over, bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oil after baking.
- Serve warm, cool, or freeze if you like.
- Thaw and reheat if frozen.