Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Herrin Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped cooked ham
- ¼ cup grated Swiss cheese
- Whisk whites and yolks together but do not over whisk.
- Put pan over medium high heat and add butter and heat until butter is light caramel color.
- Pour in whisked eggs.
- While eggs are still liquid push from one side to the middle of pan with wooden spoon.
- Immediately add remaining ingredients on half of the omelet.
- Flip other half of the omelet over the filling and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Slide out onto warmed platter and serve immediately.