Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut off the tops of peppers and reserve.
- Take out the seeds.
- In mixing bowl, place the ground meat, raw egg, washed rice, salt and paprika.
- Mix well with clean hands.
- Stuff peppers, using all the meat mixture.
- If you have some left over, make a few balls.
- Set peppers up-right in cooking pot.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar, onions and chopped tops of peppers over the peppers, toss in the black pepper corns and the bay leaves.
- Cover and slowly cook for about 1½ hours.