Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10½ oz) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can French fried onions
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 6 frankfurters
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, ½ cup cheese, the sour cream, ½ can French fried onions, and the salt and pepper.
- Spread potato mixture in a 9x13 baking dish
- Split frankfurters lengthwise almost in half. Arrange frankfurters, split side up, along center of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Fill frankfurters with remaining cheese and onions, and bake uncovered 1 – 3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.