Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Oua umplute cu sos de smantana II
- 6 eggs
- 1 raw yolk
- 1 crustless slice of white bread soaked in milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped and sautéed in butter
- finely minced parsley and dill
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Hard boil the eggs, let cool, shell and then cut in two lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and mix with the butter, raw yolk, bread, parsley and dill.
- At the end, add the onion, salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg halves with this mixture so as to resemble one whole egg.
- Toss with breadcrumbs and fry in butter.
- After they are ready, place in a pan and pour the sour cream well mixed with the flour on top.
- Let boil at slow heat.
- Serve warm, on a plate decorated with lettuce.