Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Oua umplute cu maioneza
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- pickled peppers, or olives
- Hard boil the eggs, shell and let cool.
- Cut in half crosswise, remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mix the yolks with the butter and sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fill each egg half and arrange filled side down on a plate on which you previously put mayo.
- On top of each egg, place a piece of pickled pepper or olive, cut to make a flower.
- Decorate around the eggs with chopped lettuce.