- Cut eggs in halves, take yolks out.
- Blend yolks with butter, greens, salt and cream.
- Put the filling back into the halves.
- Put two halves together like a whole egg, sprinkle with cheese and butter.
- Bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Before serving pour mayonnaise over and decorate with greens.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.