- Run the tines of a fork lengthwise down the cucumber.
- Cut a 1" slice from each end.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
- Place cucumber cut side down on paper towel for 10 minutes.
- Combine cheeses, parsley, dill and onion; spoon into cucumber halves.
- Put halves back together; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into ½" slices; garnish with pimento and dill.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.