Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 pickling cucumbers, such as Kirby variety
- 3 Tbs. iodine-free coarse salt
- 1 cup Korean radish or Japanese daikon, julienned
- ½ Tbs. iodine-free table salt
- ½ Tbs. Sugar
- ½ Tbs. Korean red pepper powder or paprika
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallion
- ½ Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
2. Combine radish, table salt, sugar, red pepper powder, garlic, ginger and scallions. Cut cucumbers into two-inch chunks. Slit each piece down middle but not through end. Repeat at right angle to form cross. Fill with radish mixture.