Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 small crabs
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp.hot pepper sauce
- 4 tbsp. bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Clean the crabs; place them into a large pot and cover with cold water; boil for 30 minutes;
- cool the crabs in cold water; shell them and remove the meat; clean the shells to use for serving;
- sauté the Onion and garlic in the oil; add the flaked crab; season with salt and pepper; cook for about 5 minutes;
- add the shallot, lemon juice, hot sauce, half the bread crumbs and 1 tbsp. butter;
- combine well; let cool for 10 minutes;
- fill the shells with this mixture; combine the remaining bread crumbs and butter and place on top of the crab mixture;
- place into a 180 °C (350 °F) oven for 15–20 minutes;
- garnish the plate with strips of hot pepper and bunches of parsley.