Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prepare stuffing.
- If using package mix, ½ of package should be enough (may use applesauce instead of water in stuffing, may also add ½ cup cut up onion to stuffing).
- Roll stuffing up in breast and close with toothpick.
- Brown in butter or margarine in hot pan.
- When brown, cover with paprika and place in crockpot.
- Cover breasts with 2 cans cream of celery soup.
- Turn on high for 5 – 6 hours.