Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- ¼ cup finely diced fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) finely shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Season insides of pounded chicken breasts with salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Combine rice, tomatoes, Cheese, basil and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Spoon rice mixture on top of pounded chicken breasts; fold over and secure sides with wooden picks. Wipe off outsides of chicken breasts with paper towel.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook stuffed chicken breasts in hot oil 1 minute on each side or just until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 °F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.