Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3-4 jars mild cherry peppers
- Proscuitto, chopped
- Asiago or provolone, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 c. olive oil
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 tsp. juice from pepper jars
- Cut tops off peppers and clean out insides. Mix prosciutto and Cheese; stuff peppers with mixture.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and pepper juice.
- Place stuffed peppers upside down in pan (stuffing side down).
- Pour olive oil mixture over peppers; marinate overnight.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.