Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
costa rican food.
- 3 Chayotes, peeled halved
- salt and pepper
- 3 ½ Cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 Cups Munster Cheese, grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Parboil the chayotes in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving at least at ¼ inch shell.
- Chop pulp and add 3 cups of breadcrumbs, Cheese, salt, pepper and eggs.
- Fill chayotes shell with this mixture.
- Mix the rest of breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the stuffed cayotes.
- Dot with butter. Bake in a 450 oven for 15–20 minutes or until browned.