Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stuffed Cajun Meat Boat
- 1 1/4 Pounds Ground Beef
- 12 Tablespoons Chopped green peppers, Divided
- 3/4 Cup Chopped onions, Divided
- 3/4 Cup Chopped celery, Divided
- 1/2 Cup Chopped green onions, Divided
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can tomato Sauce With Herbs, Divided
- 1/4 Cup Half-And-Half
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup bread Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Meat And poultry seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
Half-And-Half, egg, worcestershire sauce, bread Crumbs, Hot Sauce And 1Tablespoon Meat And poultry seasoning. Mold The Meat Mixture Into a BoatHull With All Sides And Bottom at Least 3/4-Inch Thick And Set Aside.In a Large Saucepan, Saut? in 2 Tablespoons butter All The RemainingVegetables Until The celery is Clear. Add The Rest of The tomato Sauce, MeatAnd poultry seasoning, And lemon juice, And Simmer 10 More Minutes. salt AndPepper to Taste. Place The Meat Boat Into a Baking Dish, Fill With TheSaut?ed Vegetables And Spoon Sauce Over The Top. Cover And Bake in aPreheated 350 Degrees f Oven Until Done.
To Serve, Slice Meat Roll Into 1 to 1 1/2-Inch Thick Slices, Cover With SomeOf The Remaining Saut?ed tomato Sauce And Vegetables.