- Brown ground beef, drain fat.
- Smother chopped onions, garlic, and bell peppers with drained ground beef, until peppers are somewhat cooked.
- Add Rotel tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Italian bread crumbs.
- Pour all ingredients into large baking pan.
- Top with more Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs.
- Bake until bread crumbs are light golden brown.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.