Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Source: Oscar Gomez, Tucson, Arizona in Southern Living, November 2000
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 cups Mexican Meat Mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- Bake 4 large baking potatoes at 450°F for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half, and scoop out pulp, leaving a ½-inch-thick shell.
- Combine potato pulp, Mexican Meat Mix, sour cream, green onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.