Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Source: Oscar Gomez, Tucson, Arizona in Southern Living, November 2000
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 cups Mexican Meat Mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- Bake 4 large baking potatoes at 450°F for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half, and scoop out pulp, leaving a ½-inch-thick shell.
- Combine potato pulp, Mexican Meat Mix, sour cream, green onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.