- 8 potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (half and half)
- 1 1/2 tblsp tony chasheries cajun season
- 2 tbsp chives, snipped
- 1 lb fresh fried turkey bacon
- 2 tbsp butter (margerine)
- 1/2 lb shredded cheese (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prick skins of potatoes with fork; lightly oil your hands and rub oil onto the potatoes with fork; lightly onto the potatoes.
- Place potatoes oven and bake until done (about 35 – 40 minutes).
- Reduce heat each heat to 325°F.
- Remove potatoes from oven; cut each in half and hollow out, being careful to leave shell intact.
- Mash centers in mixer with sour cream, tony,s, and chives, bacon, and melted butter; refill shells, heaping high.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake on aluminum foil heated through and top is lightly browned (about ½ hour).
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 bread/starch exchange + 2 fat exchanges