Baked potatoes stuffed with a cream cheese seasoned filling. Serves 6
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- Rub skins with a little fat for soft skins, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Bake potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes or until soft when pressed.
- Slash tops lengthwise and crosswise.
- Fold back flaps and scoop out cooked potato.
- Blend milk, salt and butter into softened cream cheese.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Stuff skins with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Return to oven to brown tops.