Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked potatoes stuffed with a cream cheese seasoned filling. Serves 6
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- Rub skins with a little fat for soft skins, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Bake potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes or until soft when pressed.
- Slash tops lengthwise and crosswise.
- Fold back flaps and scoop out cooked potato.
- Blend milk, salt and butter into softened cream cheese.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Stuff skins with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Return to oven to brown tops.