Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large tortillas
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- 6 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz provolone cheese, sliced
- 4 oz salami, sliced
- 4 oz ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz can mushrooms drained
- 4 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- marinara or pizza sauce heated (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp Parmesan.
- Arrange ¼ each of provolone, salami and ham over over center of tortillas leaving a border around the edges. Sprinkle with ¼ of the mozzarella.
- Fold up wrap fashion.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Slice each stromboli in half on the diagonal.
- Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.