Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large tortillas
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- 6 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz provolone cheese, sliced
- 4 oz salami, sliced
- 4 oz ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz can mushrooms drained
- 4 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- marinara or pizza sauce heated (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp Parmesan.
- Arrange ¼ each of provolone, salami and ham over over center of tortillas leaving a border around the edges. Sprinkle with ¼ of the mozzarella.
- Fold up wrap fashion.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Slice each stromboli in half on the diagonal.
- Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.