Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Named after 19th century Russian diplomat Count Paul Stroganov, this dish consists of thin slices of tender beef (usually tenderloin or top loin), onions and sliced mushrooms, all quickly sautéed in butter and combined with a sour cream sauce. Rice pilaf usually accompanies Stroganoff.
- Beef Stroganoff
- Beef or Chicken Stroganoff
- Beef Stroganoff with Pimento Rice
- Beef Stroganoff with Rice
- Chicken Stroganoff over Rice
- Dutch Oven Stroganoff
- Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Enzomartinelli's Beef Stroganoff
- Guinean Beef Stroganoff
- Light Chicken Stogranoff
- Low-fat E-Z Chicken Stroganoff
- Meat Balls Stroganoff
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Simple Stroganoff
- Skillet Chicken Stroganoff
- Spicy Hamburger Stroganoff
- Stroganoff Tofu
- Tofu Stroganoff
- Turkey Stroganoff
- Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff