This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups baking mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- ½ cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Combine baking mix and sugar then stir in orange juice and vegetable oil and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in marmalade and pecans then fill well greased or paper lined muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Combine all topping ingredients until mixture is crumbly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of streusel topping over muffins and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.