Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups baking mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- ½ cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Combine baking mix and sugar then stir in orange juice and vegetable oil and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in marmalade and pecans then fill well greased or paper lined muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Combine all topping ingredients until mixture is crumbly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of streusel topping over muffins and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.