Yield: 6 servings, about ⅔ cups each.
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) low fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel (optional)
- Mix strawberry yogurt if not pre-mixed. Spoon into ice cube tray.
- Freeze until completely frozen, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove cubes from tray and place in bowl of electric food processor.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Add strawberries and orange peel.
- Process just until almost smooth.
- Serve immediately, or place in freezer and stir occasionally until firm enough to scoop, 1 to 2 hours.