Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup sparkling mineral water
- or seltzer or club soda
- Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor, process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: ½ nonfat milk exchange; calories: 54; pro: 4g; car: 10g; fat: trace; cho: 1 mg; sod: 70; source: joslin diabetes gourmet cookbook by Bonnie Sander Polin, Ph.D. and Frances Towner Giedt.