Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup each grapefruit juice and orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Dash salt
- 2 pint baskets fresh California strawberries, stemmed
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup stemmed seedless grapes
- 2 bunches watercress, trimmed
In large bowl mix citrus juice, honey and salt to blend. Add strawberries, avocados and grapes; toss. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour. To serve, arrange watercress and fruits on eight salad plates. Serve with Brie or blue Cheese, and crackers. Makes 8 servings.