Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped prepared chutney
- 1 teaspoon each grated lime peel and curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups diced deli smoked Turkey (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- salt, to taste
- 1 1/2 pints fresh California strawberries, stemmed
- lettuce leaves
- mint sprigs
In large bowl, mix Mayonnaise, chutney, lime peel, curry powder and lime juice. Add Turkey, celery and Onion; toss. Season with salt, cover and chill. Just before serving, slice 1 basket of the strawberries; gently toss with Turkey mixture. Line platter or individual serving plates with lettuce. Mound Turkey in center. Garnish with whole strawberries and mint. Makes 4 servings