- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- 2 cups low-fat milk, (2%)
- 1 oz (1 pkg) sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp orange rind, grated freshly
- 2 cup strawberries, cleaned and hauled( other berries maybe substituted
- Use an 8- or 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Firmly pat gramham cracker pie shell into tart pan.
- Set aside.
- Blend milk with instant pudding mix in deep bowl using a whisk or an electric mixer.
- Continue mixing at low speed for 1 minute or until pudding is dissolved.
- Add grated orange rind.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and pour into pie shell.
- Let stand for 15 minutes or until set.
- Arrange strawberries or other berries decoratively over pudding shortly before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 134 | cho: 18g | pro: 3g | fat: 5g | sod: 320mg | cho: 1mg
- Food exchanges: 1 starch | fat exchange;
- Low-sodium diet: This recipe is suitable for occasional use. Use unsalted margarine in pie shell.