Fresh ruby red strawberries give your taste buds a treat. The juice is sweet and tantalizing. Even the aroma of fresh berries excites the palate and prepares the way for a great adventure in eating. Try this recipe as you partake of a fruit that is luscious, beautiful in color, and heavenly in any menu plan. Enjoy!
- Contributed by ©Arleen M. Kaptur March 2002, Author of books and articles on living a simple, rustic lifestyle - and getting the most from each and every day. Excerpt from strawberry/chocolate Recipes by Arleen M. Kaptur
- Arleen Kaptur may be contacted at http://www.arleenssite.com email@example.com
- http://www.ideamarketers.com/library/profile.cfm?writerid=3502 to view more of her articles.
- In a pan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Slowly add the mashed strawberries, return to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, stirring constantly, for 8-10 minutes.
- Syrup can be refrigerated.
- However you serve strawberries celebrate their color, and flavor to bring added excitement to any meal menu.
- For pancakes or ice cream.