Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fresh ruby red strawberries give your taste buds a treat. The juice is sweet and tantalizing. Even the aroma of fresh berries excites the palate and prepares the way for a great adventure in eating. Try this recipe as you partake of a fruit that is luscious, beautiful in color, and heavenly in any menu plan. Enjoy!
- Contributed by ©Arleen M. Kaptur March 2002, Author of books and articles on living a simple, rustic lifestyle - and getting the most from each and every day. Excerpt from strawberry/chocolate Recipes by Arleen M. Kaptur
- Arleen Kaptur may be contacted at http://www.arleenssite.com email@example.com
- http://www.ideamarketers.com/library/profile.cfm?writerid=3502 to view more of her articles.
- In a pan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Slowly add the mashed strawberries, return to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, stirring constantly, for 8-10 minutes.
- Syrup can be refrigerated.
- However you serve strawberries celebrate their color, and flavor to bring added excitement to any meal menu.
- For pancakes or ice cream.