- 4 egg whites
- 1 qt. frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 qt. sweetened whipped cream or topping
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups prepared chocolate sauce
- 24 frozen whole California strawberries
Beat egg whites with electric mixer to form soft peaks. Continue beating egg whites and gradually add strawberries. Beat at high speeds to form stiff peaks. Fold whipped cream into berry mixture. Spread half of the crumbs, equally divided into two 9x3-inch springform pans (or one 12x20-inch baking pan.) Top with berry mixture and remaining crumbs, dividing equally. Freeze until solid. Portion 12 servings per pie. For each serving: Ladle two tablespoons chocolate sauce over each serving. Garnish with whole frozen strawberry.