Makes 1 cup or 16 servings, 1 tbsp each
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup mashed or puréed fresh strawberries
- 6 packets Equal
- 1 tbsp orange peel slivers
- ¼ tsp coriander
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice.
- Let stand 1 minutes.
- Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved and mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir into strawberries.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Refrigerate until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- Best when used within 1 week.