Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 tablespoons chopped prepared mango chutney
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup nonfat Mayonnaise dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- butter lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces sliced, cooked, skinless Turkey breast
- 2 pint baskets California strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- mint sprigs, for garnish
In small bowl whisk chutney, yogurt, Mayonnaise and lime juice; season with salt and pepper. Line platter or 4 individual serving plates with lettuce; top with Turkey, strawberries, grapes, celery and Onion. Drizzle with chutney dressing; garnish with mint sprigs. Makes 4 servings