Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 quart frozen strawberries, thawed, including juice
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups soy protein isolate
- 3 quart crushed ice
- For each serving, thoroughly mix ½ cup thawed strawberries and 2 tablespoons each water and soy protein isolate in a blender.
- Add ½ cup crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a 12-ounce glass.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
- 62 calories.
- 9 g pro.
- 0.4 g fat (6% calories from fat)
- 7 g carb.
- 0 mg chol.
- 1.2 g fiber
- 113 sodium.
Recipe from United Soybean Board