Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. 8 oz (3 cups) Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. 8 oz (3 cups) sour cream
- 2 oz - 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon
- 5 lbs. (200) cooked and peeled medium Shrimp
- 6 lbs. – (6 quarts) fresh whole California strawberries
1. Mix together Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, mustard and tarragon. Chill. 2. For individual serving; spoon 1/4 cup sauce into small bowl. Arrange 3 oz. (about 8) Shrimp and 4 oz. (1 cup) strawberries in cocktail coupe with dipping sauce in center. Yield: 24 Servings