Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 ounces light cream cheese, softened (3/4 of an 8-ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted nuts
- 1 prepared pound cake loaf (10 3/4 to 12 ounces), thawed if frozen
- 2 pint baskets California strawberries, washed and stemmed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened to taste
- mint sprigs, for garnish
In bowl beat Cheese, concentrate and honey to blend; mix in nuts. Cut cake into 12 equal slices. Slice 1 basket of the strawberries. Spread 4 slices of cake, on one side, with some of the Cheese mixture. Top with half of the strawberry slices, dividing equally. Spread 4 more slices cake, on both sides, with more Cheese mixture; place on first 4 cake slices. Cover with remaining sliced strawberries. Spread remaining cake slices, on one side, with remaining Cheese mixture; place cheese-sides down on sandwiches. Cut diagonally into halves; skewer each with a sandwich pick. Serve with remaining strawberries, halved. Dollop with whipped cream; garnish with mint sprigs. Makes 4 servings