Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 4 serving size vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1¼ cup water
- 1½ pints fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- Combine gelatin and pie filling mix in saucepan then stir in water and cook and stir over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat then stir in strawberries and liqueur.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Serve as a sauce over ice cream or over pound or angel food cake.