Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 4 serving size vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1¼ cup water
- 1½ pints fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- Combine gelatin and pie filling mix in saucepan then stir in water and cook and stir over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat then stir in strawberries and liqueur.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Serve as a sauce over ice cream or over pound or angel food cake.