Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 7 ounces frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup, partially thawed
- 4 ounces lemon juice or sweet and sour mix
- 2 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 quart prepared sangria
- 8 ounces chilled sparkling water
- orange, lemon and limes slices
- Whole fresh California strawberries
In a blender combine sliced Berries, lemon juice, brandy and liqueur; blend smooth. Mix with sangria. Cover; chill. Strain into pitcher over ice. Add sparkling water. Garnish with citrus slices and whole Berries.