- In a 3 quart saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Heat mixture to boiling over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Continue to cook until mixture bubbles and thickens - abt 10 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat and cool to room temp.
- Puree mixture in food processor with chopping blade (or in blender).
- Pour into container of ice-cream make and process into ice following manufacturers directions.
- Transfer to freezer container and fr eze.
- Without an ice-cream maker, pour mixture into an 8 inch square metal pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze mixture until firm.
- Break mixture into 1 inch chunks.
- Process frozen chunks in food processor (chopping blade) until smooth and fluffy.
- Put back i freezer until serving time.
- Just before serving let ice stand at room temp for 15 minutes to soften slightly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.