- In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add boiling water and process at low speed until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add strawberries and sugar; process at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into 8 (5 oz) paper cups; freeze until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert wooden ice cream sticks; freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 2 minutes; tear away cup.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.