Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- 1 10-3/4-ounce package pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 16-ounce can peach slices in juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Layer pound cake slices into bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with drained peach slices. Set aside.
- Whip cream with Sugar; fold whipped cream and vanilla into rice.
- Layer on top of peach slices. Top with strawberry slices.